Livresq.com – An eLearning Authoring and Course Builder Platform
eLEARNING AUTHORING MADE SIMPLE
Build and Publish Project Materials for Online Education!
With the growth in need of online resources and education today, there’s an equal need for a platform to publish and host these contents and courses.
It could be a simple topic, a book, educational lessons or any other project that you need to build a course on – it is possible with this software.
PitchGround presents LIVRESQ.com – An e-learning authoring and course builder platform that helps your build and publish project materials to provide online education to your users.
LIVRESQ (Ascendia) is a publicly listed company and is also approved by the Ministry of Education in Romania. The tool is now incorporated by many schools & universities in order to train the teachers.
Table of Contents:
- Detailed Webinars
- Product information
- Plans and Pricing
Check out the detailed webinars by the PitchGround and LIVRESQ team. Understand more about tool and how it will help you in your business.
Here’s the complete LIVRESQ’s playlist on our YouTube channel-
So, what does LIVRESQ offer?
All the tools that you need for creating, editing, publishing and managing your learning projects along with SCORM
1) LIVRESQ Author – Create interactive digital learning projects using the popular resources on the web!
Types of projects –
- Use the resources from LIVRESQ, combine texts, photos, movies / animations, sounds, questions and applications and quickly create digital interactive projects:
- eLearning Courses
- Presentation Materials for Companies
- Product Presentations
- Online Lessons
- School Textbooks
- Interactive Stories
- and much more…
Publish on multiple platforms and devices
All projects made in the LIVRESQ Author can be used on any computer, tablet or smartphone. You create one time and then have the content available on all devices, regardless of the operating system or web browser used by them.
Collaborative Work – The team often ensures the success of a project. Any resource created by you in LIVRESQ can be shared immediately with other team members, so that everyone can work on the project at the same time.
Types of resources that can be aggregated in the project: picture, text, film / animation, sound, question, application – You can upload materials directly from your computer or the Internet. Add the desired resource to the Editor and then use it in any project.
Colors Personalization – For those who are attentive to details, the LIVRESQ Editor offers customization of the colors of the created resources.
Guides for Positioning the Resources in the Project Page – Don’t know exactly how to position your content in LIVRESQ Editor? The rows, columns and separators are there to help!
Simple Interface – Intuitive and adapted to your screen. The drag and drop interface is extremely easy to use by teachers and creators of eLearning courses.
.epub Import – Each material created in LIVRESQ can also be created from a .epub file (created in InDesign®, a tool very well known by publishers). This file is imported directly into the LIVRESQ Editor.
Online and Offline – All the projects created in the LIVRESQ Editor can be accessed directly online or offline for the exported packages from the tool. (CDs, stickers, computers without Internet access, etc.).
Easy Reusability – Each resource made by you in the LIVRESQ Editor can be reused in another project immediately.
2) LIVRESQ Library – Publish your projects online – quickly, easily and allows you to set access rights for your audience
In the LIVRESQ Library you will find interactive digital books, school textbooks and eLearning courses made by contributors and teachers.
Benefits for publishing in the LIVRESQ Library
- Sharing your interactive projects is much easier with different categories
- You receive feedback directly from your users
- You have a safe place for your publications
3) TEAMS – Projects are done quickly and easily when developing the necessary content together
- Easy collaboration as each team member can build in the LIVRESQ Author digital resources that can then be shared with the rest of those involved in the project. Any shared resource can be viewed, edited and published.
- Easy sharing of resources between accounts
- Easy management of users through a central account
- Increased content security
- Simultaneous creation and editing of digital materials for a project
- Easy Payments – All team member accounts are centralized on a single invoice
How exactly does LIVRESQ works?
- You can start a project from scratch, adding resources (texts, photos, videos, etc.) from your own computer or created directly in the LIVRESQ Author. Or you can import an EPUB file, created with Adobe InDesign®, to access the resources already organized for printing.
- If you want to add resources directly from the online environment, they can be linked from anywhere, respecting the copyright of the producers of these materials.
- When the project is ready, it can be downloaded and then uploaded anywhere (LMS, SMS, website) or published online privately or publicly in the LIVRESQ Library.
You only need your computer, knowledge and web-browser!
Meet the amazing LIVRESQ team –
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY LTD DEALS
Never miss any single deal next time. Subscribe now to get all the deals directly into your inbox. You may choose to Unsubscribe anytime!
This deal has been expired!
Deal Includes:2 User Seats per code
Each license purchased gives access to all of the features of the LIVRESQ Author
60 Days Refund Policy